Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bring on the Fall Semester!!

Paul and I are both happy, in St. George working and going to school! It has been one of the craziest summers, but a great one! Paul and I both work at Dixie Regional Hospital and are happy with our jobs. We are both attending Dixie State University and love our classes! Paul is finishing up pre requsites for the Nursing Program and I am taking Education classes so I will not only have a theatre degree but a theatre education degree so I can teach in the schools. I am assistant directing the main stage show at Dixie "James and the Giant Peach" which has become a fun project. I am also directing "Annie Jr" for a dance company here and a Christmas Melodrama for the city. (So much for taking a break from theatre!). Oh- and I am in Camelot! Busy is what I do best, so jumping in head first is what I am doing. Paul and I have been enjoying the heat here and the pool, they kind of go hand in hand here. We are excited for this new chapter in our lives and an adventure we are ready for! Bring on the Fall Semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment