Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The interview process...

The interview process... I first interviewed for a job in St. George a month ago. I have had 4 phone interviews and one face to face interview that took well over an hour. I have tried to be super patient, but waiting on something like this is not my forte. After a month of interviews and waiting... and waiting I am so excited to say... I have accepted a job as an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT in St. George for IHC! This news has made the wait worth it! I am so excited to have a job waiting for me when I move down to St George in a few weeks!

...That being said, I am also sad because this has made everything real. I am SO sad to leave my current job! A job that I have loved for the last few years. I have had the chance to work with so many incredible people. Some of which have become very close friends. I am sad to leave that behind, but I can come visit! Right?

Murder Room Opens TOMORROW! This has been a fantastic distraction for me while figuring out all the moving logistics. I couldn't be more proud of my cast! They are an awesome group of people who I just LOVE! Look at this AMAZING CAST!!!







Well here is to the future! Paul and I are really excited to move to St. George, although right now it seems like a little vacation!

I am excited to make this last month the best month I have ever spent in Logan!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gwendolyn on your new job! I know you will love it and have a great time! Good luck with all the 1000s of last minute items that come with a move! Don't worry , it will all get done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy! Congrats on your new job! And good luck on your upcoming move! So many fun, new adventures :)

    ReplyDelete