Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Time is Flying... too fast!

It's crazy, people keep talking about events and all I can think is, "I will be in St. George by then!" I'm not sure if it is happy or not. We are excited to go, but so sad to leave.

This weekend was an eventful blur of craziness! Valentines with Paul was wonderful! We celebrated on Friday since I actually ended up helping at Flower Patch again this year. I had a job interview on Friday for a job in St. George as well. It was my third interview, this time face to face instead of over the phone. It was a good interview, if you can call an hour and a half good. Now I am just waiting....impatiently.

The set for Murder Room is going up and that is super exciting! I can't wait to share this show with everyone! It is such a fun show that I think everyone should see!

I started house hunting in St. George, still looking... although the house hunting is making everything more real. I guess we are really going...


1 comment:

  1. I keep checking in to see if you have made a new post yet..... Did you get the job?! I hope so! Where is it at? What would you be doing? Details!!! We are so excited for you and Paul. So many new adventures ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete