Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A New Chapter in Our Life

Moving On...
 
I have decided to be more dedicated to posting my blog. Things are changing so fast and there is so much to tell. I have happy and sad news. After living in Logan for the last five years, and Paul his whole life we are making the journey to St. George. We are going to miss our friends from Logan dearly but we are excited for the new adventure that St. George will bring. Paul will be starting school there at the end of May and is in a program that puts him on track for the Nursing program there. We are excited to be close to the end of schooling for him!
Many things are going to change for us and it is going to be a crazy few months. I am directing Murder Room that opens the end of this month. It is a fabulous show with a amazing cast! I am excited for that. I will also direct the children's show. We are doing Winnie the Pooh Kids that I am super excited for! I loved doing Jungle Book Kids last year and I am sure this will be just as fun, maybe even more!
Paul has been commuting to Weber State University 3-4 times a week for the last year and I am so excited to live in the same city that Paul is going to school. It will be wonderful! I will be going back to school as well and will finish by December. I think I might go on after that to get a second batchelors degree in Photography while Paul is finishing school.
Life is wonderful. We will miss the snow. ... actually that is a lie, we are SO EXCITED for the warm St.George weather. This snow was fun for a minute, but we are excited to live where it is HOT! Moving is always a scary adventure, but it will be a fun adventure. We really will miss Cache Valley, our family and friends, the theatre, our jobs, and everything else we have our finger in here. But we are leaving with a book full of memories and happy times that we will always remember.

......and of course we will be back to visit!!!
 

4 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for you, Gwenie! We lived in St. George (I had Brayden there) and we LOVED it!! They are blessed to have you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky You!!! It is so fun to have an adventure and especially if it involves moving somewhere warm!!!! Enjoy your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited for you guys. We will have to hang out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Good luck with this new adventure in your lives :)

    ReplyDelete