My Summer of Les Miserables...
These pictures were an adventure to take.... what you can't see is the river Katie is swinging over. ;)
![]() |
| These are only a few of the incrdibly talented kids I worked with. |
On to new things...
Now we are completly wrapped up with 7 Brides for 7 Brothers which is a whole new ball of fun! We are 23 days out and excited. It is being performed at the Old Rock Church in Providence which is BEAUTIFUL! It is a new venue. It provides its challenges not being a traditional stage, but I guess that just makes my job more entertaining!
Fall is here and it is my absolute favorite time of year! I get so excited and have been making my fall "Bucket list"! I can't wait to make homeade apple cider, go on walks in the canyon to see the leaves change, make homeade donuts and rootbeer, unpack my scarfs and boots, drink hot chocolate with LOTS of pepermint in it, Thanksgiving, Halloween oh the list goes on and on. I love fall! It is going to be a great one.
Now... Halloween... what to be? I have been wanting to be Mary Poppins for 2 years now and the dress is half done in my closet? We shall see if I get it done before Halloween. I need some creative halloween costume ideas... Anyone?
Well, Happy fall everyone.
Well...


Wow! You guys have been busy! I am glad to hear that Les Miserables was such a huge success and brought so much happiness to you and Paul! Good luck and best wishes on your new production :)
ReplyDeleteI too love fall, unfortunately here in the desert you don't get to see all the beautiful color changes. It just stays brown! Lol! Anyways, hope all is well! Love ya!