Saturday, January 7, 2012

I just looked at my blog and realized the last entry was in 2010...uh it is 2012 now and I need to do some catching up! A lot has happened since it has been a year since I updated this, I need to get better at blogging, maybe that will be a new years resolution! Recently Paul and I took a trip to NEW YORK CITY times square for new years eve and watched the ball drop. That basically brought the new year in for us! Got to see lots of friends and family from back east and wished we could have stayed longer! Paul has a new job at Thermofisher and I am still working for Dr. Doug's. Love my job! Love my coworkers! Well... I am going to have to think of a new blogging strategy to keep everyone up to date! Happy 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy for New Year's Resolutions! Blogging can be so much fun! Can't wait to see more updates from you and Paul! :)

    ReplyDelete