Paul's birthday was back in July and I am just now writing about it, but it is note worthy. Paul turned 26 years old!!! I had most of his presents wrapped months before and it was driving him crazy (He actually opened two of them before his birthday, I let him open one on fathers day and on on our 4 month aniversary), he tried to stay up until midnight so he could open his presents the night before, but we were tired and didn't quite make it. We did get up early the next morning and opened presents. He opened the rest of them. I had wrapped them in odd shaped boxes or with other items so he couldn't figure out what they were before hand. It made for interesting reactions. Then we went and looked at a house we were thinking about buying with his parents. I had a surprise party planned for him later that morning and his parents knew so we were being sneaky. I had given our friend Scott my house key the night before so they could go in and set up. I had to "loose" my keys the next morning so Paul would lock the door and not know I didn't have a key. Then when we got back to the house and everyone was inside Paul got a phone call from his brother Spencer and was standing outside the door talking to him. I could't go in the house or people would say surprise to me, so his parents and I just waited for him to finish. Anyway, we finally went in and he had no clue. He seemed really excited and later told me he had never had a surprise birthday party before. I had made cheesecake and another cake the night before and it was just fun to be with friends!
Sunday, September 5, 2010
26 YEARS Paul
Paul's birthday was back in July and I am just now writing about it, but it is note worthy. Paul turned 26 years old!!! I had most of his presents wrapped months before and it was driving him crazy (He actually opened two of them before his birthday, I let him open one on fathers day and on on our 4 month aniversary), he tried to stay up until midnight so he could open his presents the night before, but we were tired and didn't quite make it. We did get up early the next morning and opened presents. He opened the rest of them. I had wrapped them in odd shaped boxes or with other items so he couldn't figure out what they were before hand. It made for interesting reactions. Then we went and looked at a house we were thinking about buying with his parents. I had a surprise party planned for him later that morning and his parents knew so we were being sneaky. I had given our friend Scott my house key the night before so they could go in and set up. I had to "loose" my keys the next morning so Paul would lock the door and not know I didn't have a key. Then when we got back to the house and everyone was inside Paul got a phone call from his brother Spencer and was standing outside the door talking to him. I could't go in the house or people would say surprise to me, so his parents and I just waited for him to finish. Anyway, we finally went in and he had no clue. He seemed really excited and later told me he had never had a surprise birthday party before. I had made cheesecake and another cake the night before and it was just fun to be with friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment