Sunday, September 5, 2010
6 months!!!
Paul and I have been married SIX MONTHS today! I can't even believe it and I am more in love than ever, I seriously have the best husband in the world! At the moment we are inbetween homes, we moved out of our apartment a few days ago and move into our new townhouse in 11 days. We are so excited. Paul is going to school this fall and working at Sam's Club. I am working at the Small Smiles Pediactric Dentistry and I LOVE it! It is the best job ever! I am also in the middle of my Murder Room project, which is the play I am directing at the old Barn this fall, and it is hilarious. My cast makes me laugh so hard! Basically we are both just running around crazy and kinda campin out. Half our stuff is being stored, some is in Paul's parents basement and the rest is split between our two cars. It's a bit of an adventure. Even so, Life is great and I couldn't ask for more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment