
My aunt Amy is engaged (and we couldn't be more happier for her!) and she came down to look at dresses with my mom and I. We found the perfect dress and she is going to be a beautiful bride! I had my nanny girls that day and Paul was off work, so we took the girls and amy and my mom brought the kids as well and we all went to Willow Park. After we all went to Emma's soccer game, which she won! She scored 4 goals!!! After the game we all went back to my house for cake because it was Hyrum's birthday! He is two years old. (Yes, I have a two year old brother!)


Hyrum was so facinated by all the animals, but he loved the ducks the most. He walked around saying "DUCK!"

They were all looking at the turtles. Paul and I were following Hyrum, he was more interested in the ducks and birds!

What a good brother in law. All my siblings absolutly love Paul. In fact one day we went home and they belined it right past me to give Paul a hig. He is the novelty right now! Although, Hyrum says my name, which is one of the 5 words in his vocabulary. (Duck, Ball, Bat, Gwello, Mom, and Dad) Happy Birthday Hyrum!
No comments:
Post a Comment